Are you an investor looking to purchase a property, renovate it, and keep as a buy and hold investment? If so, you should consider a fix and rent loan! Why? Because a fix rent loan has more than one advantage. First, a fix and rent loan covers up to 80% of the cost of acquisition as well as most of the cost of the renovation. All in one loan and at a very competitive terms.
When it comes to fix…
- R & R’s Medical Equipment Financing in Florida April 4, 2019
- Why Equipment Leasing Can Be Great For Businesses March 29, 2019
- 3 Business Loans Available for the Small Business Owner March 26, 2019
- Need a Hard Money Loan? Call R & R Commercial Lending, Inc. November 25, 2018
- Fix And Rent Loans: An Ideal Choice for Landlords November 13, 2018