R & R’s Medical Equipment Financing in Florida
When it comes to managing a medical practice, there are times when you might want to expand your practice or have a need for new medical equipment and you don’t want to use your cash to purchase it outright. Time to take a look at leasing.
For large hospitals to small private clinics, leasing has become an increasingly popular way to obtain new equipment. In fact, experts expect medical equipment leasing to increase by 5 to 10% over the next five years.
As technology continues to evolve and competition between providers continues to increase, cash constraints due to limited capital budgets will drive the need for alternatives to purchasing the equipment outright.
Why Lease Medical Equipment? Because leasing medical equipment lowers your monthly payment, retains capital, offers tax benefits and increases billing, allowing you to:
- Optimize Cash Flow and Conserve Capital – Low or no upfront costs allows you to conserve cash and allocate financial resources more efficiently
- Improve Budget Planning – Replace the cash outlay with a fixed monthly payment
- Save Personal Credit for Personal Use – As a rule, unless you become delinquent, leasing does not show up on your credit report
- Maintain Flexibility – If the equipment becomes obsolete you can replace it with newer technology and simply turn the old equipment back in
- Allow New Equipment to Generate Income and Pay For Itself Over Time
- Ownership – After the terms of the lease has been satisfied you own the equipment outright.
Need medical equipment now? Get all of the diagnostic, treatment, laboratory and medical office equipment you need, while saving thousands of dollars in taxes and interest. Learn more about our Medical Equipment Leasing program today. It is fast, easy and there’s no obligation!