Accounts Receivable Funding
Accounts Receivable Funding may be the Solution
R&R Commercial Lending is a lender which provides financing to small and medium-sized businesses nationwide.
Your Receivables can provide the Quickest and Least Expensive Solution to your Cash Flow Needs.
Accounts receivable funding, or Factoring, is a very efficient way to bring capital into your business without taking on debt or bringing in equity partners.
Remember, accounts receivable funding is based on your customer’s credit, not yours. This is not a “debt.” You are selling an asset. But it is more than just an asset sale; it is like outsourcing your accounts receivable department. Factors provide valuable services. They check your customer’s credit, notify you of bad risks and provide detailed monthly statements. And when they buy your receivables, they take the risk of the customer not paying their bill.
AR Funding has many benefits:
- Choose the invoices you wish to sell
- Cash in 24 Hours
- No Personal Guarantees
- One of the least expensive working capital solutions
- No Arbitrary Loan Board Decisions, No Fixed Payments
- As Sales and Receivables Increase, Funding Increases
- Let’s you Focus On Your Business, Not Collections
Use The Money To . . .
- Pay Operating Expenses
- Pay off debt
- Purchase Inventory to Take Advantage of Bulk/Early Payment Discounts
- Fund Growth
- Respond to Opportunities
- Take on That Large New Account with Confidence that you will be able to provide the product or service
Accounts Receivable Funding is Good for Your Business
Contact us today and one of our financial specialists will give you a no-cost analysis of what we can provide for your company.