Accounts Receivable Funding
Accounts Receivable Funding may be the Solution
R&R Commercial Lending is a lender which provides financing to small and medium-sized businesses nationwide.
Your Receivables can provide the Quickest and Least Expensive Solution to your Cash Flow Needs.
Accounts receivable funding is also known as Factoring and is a very efficient way to bring capital into your business without taking on debt or bringing in equity partners.
Remember, accounts receivable funding is based on your customer’s credit, not yours. You are not actually taking on “debt.” You are selling an asset. More than just an asset sale, however, it gives you the opportunity to outsource your accounts receivable department. Factors provide a service to the business owners. They perform on your behalf many of the things that you have to hire a staff to do. Such as check your customer’s credit, notify you of bad risks and provide detailed monthly statements.
AR Funding has many benefits:
- Choose the invoices you wish to sell
- Cash in 24 Hours
- No Personal Guarantees
- One of the least expensive working capital solutions
- No Arbitrary Loan Board Decisions, No Fixed Payments
- As Sales and Receivables Increase, Funding Increases
- Let’s you Focus On Your Business, Not Collections
Use The Money To . . .
- Pay Operating Expenses
- Pay off debt
- Purchase Inventory to Take Advantage of Bulk/Early Payment Discounts
- Fund Growth
- Respond to Opportunities
- Take on That Large New Account with Confidence that you will be able to provide the product or service
Accounts Receivable Funding is Good for Your Business
Contact us today and one of our financial specialists will give you a no-cost analysis of what we can provide for your company.