Accounts Receivable Funding
Accounts Receivable Funding may be the Solution
R&R Commercial Lending is a lender which provides financing to small and medium-sized businesses nationwide.
Your Receivables can provide the Quickest and Least Expensive Solution to your Cash Flow Needs.
Accounts receivable funding is also known as Factoring and is a very efficient way to bring capital into your business without taking on debt or bringing in equity partners.
Remember, accounts receivable funding is based on your customer’s credit, not yours. Rather than taking on “debt”, you are instead, selling an asset. In addition to an asset sale, you achieve cost savings as you subcontract the functions typically perfomed by an accounts receivable department. Factors perform services such as credit checks, risk monitoring, and monthly reporting to business owners, thus eliminating the expense of staff.
AR Funding has many benefits that improve owner control, decisionmaking and confidence to expand.
- Owner Choice of Invoices To Sell
- 24 Hour Fund Availability
- Personal Guarantees Eliminated
- Low Cost Working Capital Solution
- Removes Loan Approval Process and Payments
- As Sales and Receivables Increase, Funding Increases
- Free Up Resources Used For Collections
Use The Money To . . .
- Pay Operating Expenses
- Pay Off Debt
- Purchase Inventory to Take Advantage of Bulk/Early Payment Discounts
- Fund Growth
- Respond to Opportunities
Accounts Receivable Funding is Good for Your Business
Contact us today and one of our financial specialists will give you a no-cost analysis of what we can provide for your company.